Monday 12 September 2011

Sitting here blood rushing my eyes burn into the wall, my hearts torn and deflated yet I tried to stand tall, been on the edge of breaking point since I was taking for a fool, by a woman who i cherished and gave her my all

I hear Her car pull up outside I'm emotionally distraught, veins are lifting out my skin I'm thinking crazy thoughts, this marriage break up won't be done on paper and settled in the courts, it will be my hands around her throat that settles our divorce

She walks in with a smile and gently shuts the door, She's playing her game well which makes me think Im just insecure, but now I have seen with my own eyes she's just a dirty whore, this bitch is gonna feel my pain thats one thing for sure

I grabbed her by the hair, pulling hard she starts screaming, get off me you freak what the fuck are you doing, My hairs coming out at the roots its ripping and hurting, I shout I'm gonna make you pay for all of your cheating

I pull her into the kitchen where the flourescent lights bright, I tie her up to a chair I see the fear in her eyes, I smash up dirty plates piled up high on the side, I throw tea mugs at the wall  shattered porcelain flys

I grit my teeth hard I shout and I scream, 12 years we have been together since the age of sixteen, you built my world into what can only be decribed as a dream, opening my heart to a world of love I couldn't believe,

I've watched you for days meeting a man who You look content with, he puts his hand on your face to kiss you  exactly the same way that I did,  he puts his arm around your waist  to show the whole world that your his, no thoughts for my pain or any care for my tears

I got that choking feeling holding back the tears I tried,
I had to stay strong holding it all in for my pride, but I'm a man whos only human I broke down and I cried, while smelling your scent off your pillow telling myself your no longer my bride

I rip off my shirt to reveal the scars on my arms, the only way to deal with the pain was a knife to self harm, I cut myself deep where the blood was still warm, just sit there and bleed till the adrenalines calm

She's sobbing from the heart and lifts her head  to look at me, she says she became my chore not the wife she was meant to be, she just wanted to be appreciated by the man that made her see, she was worth more than anything in the world and not the shit on our streets

I can't take the truth I smack her face till she bleeds
She Wriggles free from the chair and launches  at me, hits her head of the door frame goes all limp At the knees, lands on the floor with a force, unconscious unable to breathe


yellow liquid leaks from her ears she's in a state of trauma, how did this escalate in to this heartbreaking  devastating drama, I promised her all them years ago that I'd never hurt her, now I have taken away her happy ever after

I switch on the gas on the cooker and swallow 2 packets of pills, I cannot go on living with the guilt and pain that I feel, My soul is destroyed unable to heal, im a monster in her eyes I have to accept that it's real

I make her look comfortable that's the best I can do, hold on to her hand as my breathing stops too,  whisper in her ear that I'm sorry and My love for you was so true , The last beat of my heart I saved it for you !

No comments:

Post a Comment